Revel PerformaBe C426Be Centre Speaker Each
- The Revel C426Be joins our award-winning PerformaBe series as a high-performance center channel loudspeaker for use in a multichannel home theater environment. As part of the PerformaBe loudspeaker line, the C426Be includes a 1-inch (25mm) beryllium tweeter driven by massive 85mm dual ceramic magnets.
- The Revel C426Be joins our award-winning PerformaBe series as a high-performance center channel loudspeaker for use in a multichannel home theater environment. As part of the PerformaBe loudspeaker line, the C426Be includes a 1-inch (25mm) beryllium tweeter driven by massive 85mm dual ceramic magnets. The powerful tweeter and 5th-generation ceramic-coated, cast-aluminum Acoustic Lens waveguide seamlessly integrate with the directivity of the companion midrange driver resulting in greater efficiency, improved dynamic range, reduced distortion, and increased power handling compared to aluminum or titanium tweeters.
- Beryllium – Element 4 on the Periodic Table – is a rare earth metal that is renowned for its remarkable physical properties that make it the ideal material for a high-frequency transducer. Compared to aluminum and titanium tweeter diaphragms, Beryllium offers 4.5 times the stiffness and three times more damping, and does so at only half of the weight. Beryllium tweeters are the centerpiece of the Revel PerformaBe loudspeaker series.
- The 5.25-inch (130mm) midrange and quadruple 6.5-inch (165mm) aluminum cone woofers utilize Deep Ceramic Composite (DCC) cones for improved performance. DCC is a plasma electrolytic oxidation process that uses a plasma discharge to create a coarse ceramic coating on both sides of the aluminum core. The deep ceramic layers sandwiching the aluminum core provide constrained layer damping that push cone breakup modes outside of the passband allowing the driver to maintain ideal pistonic motion throughout its range. DCC cones combine with optimized motor magnetics to deliver improved mid- and low-frequency performance.
- PerformaBe crossover networks utilize all film capacitors and air core inductors in the midrange and tweeter circuits. These premium components allow Revel’s world-class engineers to extract nuances and details from music that would otherwise be lost. Combined with traditional Revel high-order crossover slopes and proprietary Acoustic Lens waveguide geometry, transducer integration is seamless.
- Brand: Revel
- Model: C426Be
- Color: black
- Type: 3-way quadruple 6.5”Center channel loudspeaker
- High–frequency transducer: 1″ (25mm) Beryllium dome with acoustic lens wave guide
- Low- Frequency transducer: Four 6.5”(165mm) Deep Ceramic Composite (DCC) aluminium cones with cast frames
- Mid-Frequency Driver Components: 5-1/4″ (130mm) Deep Ceramic Composite (DCC) aluminum cone, with cast frame
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 38 Hz-40 kHz (-6 dB)
- Low-frequency Extension: 35 Hz (-10 dB); 38 Hz (-6 dB); 41 Hz (-3 dB)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50 – 350 Watts RMS
- Crossover Frequencies: 210 Hz; 2.1 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Enclosure type: Bass-reflex via 2 rear-mounted ports
- Inputs: Dual gold-plated binding posts with shorting straps
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 90 dB
- Dimension: 263 mm x 979.7 mm x 358 mm
- Weight: 27.7 Kg
- Warranty Type: Manufacturers
- Warranty Period: 1 Year