Philips GC1920/28 1440-Watt Non-Stick Steam Iron
- Turn the temperature dial to the appropriate position clockwise from minimum to maximum temperature to set the temperature according fabric type
➦ Faster Set-up and Storage
➦ Easy and Super Fast Emptying of the Watertank
- To Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron
- Warranty: 2 years on product,
- Knob should always be at no steam position when product is not in use. Second and third setting is used only when soleplate is hot. Otherwise leakage will happen.
- A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric, Indicator Light: Yes
- Please wait for some time for the iron to heat up. Only then you can use the steam function effectively. If the iron is not heated enough and steam function is used, it will lead to water leakage
We only sell 100% Original, Top-quality Philips Genuine Products.
- Brand: PHILIPS
- Model: GC1905
- Type: Steam
- Color: White and Pink/White and Blue
- Part Number: GC1905
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1440 W
- Power Input: 240 V
- Height: 15.7 cm
- Width: 28.4 cm
- Depth: 12.3 cm
- Weight: 1.06 kg
- Temperature Control: Yes
- Other Comfort Features: 17 g/min Continuous Steam Output
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Spray: Yes
- Steam Burst: Yes
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Cord length: 1.8 m
- Automatic shut-off: Yes
- Swivel Cord: 180°
- Service Type: Customer needs to carry the product to the nearby Authorized Service Center to get the product repaired or inspected.
- Warranty Type: Within warranty period, Philips Authorized Service Centers will repair or replace any defective part, if required, to rectify the problem.
- Warranty Summary: 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- Covered In Warranty: Parts and Labor
- Domestic Term: 2 Years
- Not Covered In Warranty: Warranty shall not cover any damage resulting from adaptations or adjustments which may be made to the product. Warranty does not extend to cabinets, knobs, labels, or any accessories. Warranty does not cover the risk to the product caused by accident, lightening, water, fire, other acts of God, improper ventilation, dropping or excessive shock or any external cause beyond Philips’s control.
Great experience with Shopy vision.