JBL Synthesis HDI 1600 Bookshelf Speaker
- Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the HDI-1600 delivers exceptional performance from a compact enclosure. This bookshelf loudspeaker features a 2-way design with patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide technology, the patented 2410H-2 1-inch (25mm) compression driver, and a 6.5-inch (165mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone woofer for powerful dynamics and incredibly accurate sound reproduction. The HDI-1600 enclosure is heavily braced to provide a solid acoustic foundation, and incorporates a bass reflex design with dual rear-firing, computer-optimized flared ports. The sophisticated curved cabinet features a modern design finished in a choice of automotive-grade painted High Gloss Black, or furniture-grade satin Walnut or Gray Oak wood veneers. A black cloth, magnetically attached grille completes the luxurious appearance.
- JBL’s revolutionary HDI waveguide geometry is the result of intense research into the nuances of waveguide design. In search of exceptional high-frequency detail and uniform directivity for smooth in-room response, JBL engineers pioneered a design that delivers neutral frequency response both on- and off-axis, and provides a seamless transition between the high and low frequency drivers.
- The JBL 2410H-2 compression driver benefits from the advanced research and applications derived from JBL Professional’s “D2” range of transducers. At the core of the new 2410H-2 device is a lightweight, polymer, annular diaphragm that improves high-frequency extension by reducing diaphragm mass. The V-shaped geometry of the annular diaphragm reduces breakup modes, eliminating time smear and reducing distortion. The result is incredible dynamics with accurate reproduction and a lack of power compression.
- HDI woofers take advantage of core JBL engineering techniques to ensure very high output with low distortion. The long-throw voice coil in conjunction with the symmetrical field motor design, flux stabilization ring, and copper shorting ring guarantee maximum output with significantly reduced distortion. Advanced Aluminum Matrix cones, provide a lightweight, rigid diaphragm and eliminate breakup modes ensuring proper pistonic motion throughout the operating band.
- The HDI-1600 enclosure is heavily braced to provide a solid acoustic foundation, and incorporates a bass reflex design with a rear-firing, computer-optimized flared port. The sophisticated curved cabinet features a modern design finished in a choice of automotive-grade painted High Gloss Black, or furniture-grade satin Walnut or Gray Oak wood veneers. A black cloth, magnetically attached grille completes the elegant appearance.
We only sell 100% Original, Top-quality JBL Synthesis Genuine Products.
- Brand: jbl
- Model: HDI-1600
- Color: black
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex design with rear-firing port
- High Frequency Transducer: 1-inch (25mm) Teonex compression driver
- Low Frequency Transducer: 6.5-inch (165mm) black Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone, cast frame woofer
- Crossover Frequency: 1900Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1M): 85dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 15W – 200W
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 30kHz (-6dB)
- Matching Stand: HDI-FS
- Dimension: 370.0 x 230 x 288.9mm
- Weight: 9.96kg
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Warranty Period: 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.