JBL Synthesis HDI 1200P Active Subwoofer
- Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the HDI-1200P is the foundation of a complete HDI Series surround system. This powered subwoofer features a 12-inch (300mm) Poly-plas™ cone woofer driven by a 1,000 Watt amplifier for powerful dynamics and incredibly accurate sound reproduction. The HDI-1200P enclosure is heavily braced to provide a solid acoustic foundation, and incorporates a bass reflex design with dual down-firing, computer-optimized flared ports.
- The subwoofer driver in the HDI-1200P takes advantage of the core JBL transducer DNA found in the HDI woofers, delivering maximum output with significantly reduced distortion. This powerful 12-inch (300mm) driver is based on a cast-aluminum frame that supports a large Symmetrical Field design ceramic motor structure with a vented pole using flared exits. A 3-inch long-throw voice coil drives the high-density Poly-plas™ cone. The entire assembly has been Klippel and FEA optimized to extract maximum performance in system. In combination with the 1,000 Watt amplifier and the bass-reflex tuned enclosure, the HDI-1200P plumbs the depths of low frequencies adding a solid foundation and visceral realism to movies and modern music.
- The HDI-1200P amplifier offers a choice of RCA or XLR line-level inputs, along with a full complement of controls to tailor the performance for any given room or system configuration. Gain and Low Pass Crossover controls are provided along with a selectable Phase switch and single-band Parametric EQ controls. System integration is managed via selectable Auto Power switch or the 12V Trigger input with pass-thru output. The platform delivers 1,000 Watts RMS with significant peak power output to handle even the largest dynamic demands. Advanced protection and monitoring ensures that the HDI-1200P will continue to deliver optimal performance under less-than-ideal conditions.
- The HDI-1200P enclosure is heavily braced to provide a solid acoustic foundation, and incorporates a bass reflex design with dual down-firing, computer-optimized flared ports. The sophisticated curved cabinet features a modern design finished in a choice of automotive-grade painted High Gloss Black, or furniture-grade satin Walnut or Gray Oak wood veneers. A black cloth, magnetically attached grille completes the elegant appearance.
We only sell 100% Original, Top-quality JBL Synthesis Genuine Products.
- Brand: Jbl
- frequency response: 28-150 Hz
- 1,000-watt RMS Class D amplifier
- 12″ Poly-plas™ cone woofer with 3″ long-throw voice coil
- dual down-firing tuned ports
- single-band parametric EQ
- low-pass crossover, EQ, and gain controls
- selectable phase switch (0°, 180°)
- unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR line-level inputs
- selectable auto power on
- 12-volt trigger input and output
- detachable power cord
- removable grille
- automotive-grade high-gloss black painted finish
- Warranty: 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.