JBL Synthesis Conceal C62 Speaker
- The JBL Conceal Series C62 is a high-performance invisible architectural loudspeaker that features a single panel design with premium acoustic performance. The C62 panel includes a rigid frame that houses the drivers and acoustic components that would be found on a conventional visible architectural in-wall or in-ceiling loudspeaker. The frame attaches directly to the structural framing of the wall, while the face of the loudspeaker – the FidelityGlass™ panel – features a smooth and durable surface that is designed to be finished in a similar fashion to the wallboard surrounding it. With the edges of the loudspeaker flush to the wallboard, the seams are taped and spackled using common methods and techniques. Once sanded and properly prepared, you simply need to paint or wallpaper the surface of the loudspeaker to match your desired finish.
- The C62 contains a drive element working in tandem with the FidelityGlass™ acoustic panel to provide the high-and mid-frequency component of the sound. The panel also utilizes a 6.5-inch low-frequency driver working in tandem with the FidelityGlass panel to deliver bass performance. This combination of drivers and patented technologies results in high-performance sound that rivals that of traditional in-wall loudspeakers.
- The foundation of the panel of the C62 is a compression molded baffle that provides a rigid frame for the entire assembly. The FidelityGlass acoustic panel is affixed to the frame and serves as the diaphragm for the transducers. Within the panel, one neodymium mid-and high-frequency driver works in harmony with the custom materials and tuning of the FidelityGlass panel to deliver pristine details and accurate sound. Balancing out the C62 system, a 6.5-inch (165mm) high-power woofer operating in conjunction with the FidelityGlass panel and a tuned enclosure delivers the bottom end. The advanced crossover network is based upon JBL’s industry-leading acoustic expertise and includes self-resetting protection circuitry for the C62 system ensuring ultimate reliability over the long-term. The integrated wooden back box enclosure helps to focus the sound into the room and minimize acoustic intrusion into adjacent spaces.
- Installation of the Conceal invisible loudspeaker is achieved much as you would install a standard drywall patch. For new construction, a wooden place holder board accessory is available to mark the location while the drywall is installed. Detailed instructions are available to help ensure a proper installation. After installing and rechecking the registration of the panel against the drywall, it is key to test the loudspeakers for proper operation with an amplified sound source before moving on to the drywall taping and finishing stages.
- The complete invisibility of the Conceal Series products combined with their broad hemispherical acoustic coverage pattern allows for optimal placement virtually anywhere in a room, be it in a wall or ceiling location. The finished aesthetic benefits far exceed that of a traditional in-wall or in-ceiling loudspeaker resulting in a new level of performance. The JBL Conceal Series is the ultimate solution for high-performance architectural audio.
We only sell 100% Original, Top-quality JBL Genuine Products.
- Brand: Jbl
- Model: Conceal C62
- Color: black
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5-inch (165mm) woofer with 1-inch (25mm) voice coil
- High Frequency Driver: 1.18-inch (30mm) voice coil transducer with neodymium magnet
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50 – 100 WRMS
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Loudspeaker Sensitivity: 83 dB/1W/1m measured in-room
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 20 kHz (-6 dB) measured in-room
- Enclosure Type: 600 Hz
- Protection: Sealed, with wooden back-box
- Input Type: Two independent self-resetting devices (LF and HF)
- Dimension: 302mm H x 403mm W x 98mm D
- Weight: lbs (5.9kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.