JBL L100 Classic 3Way Bookshelf Speaker
- In 1970, JBL released the iconic L100 Loudspeaker. Over the years, the L100 became the bestselling loudspeaker in JBL’s history. In 2018, we are proud to bring you the JBL L100 Classic, a modern take on a time-honored legend. The Classic features vintage styling, including a retro-inspired design and iconic Quadrex foam grille, along with newly developed acoustic technology and designs for elite performance. The 1-inch titanium dome tweeter is mated to a waveguide with an acoustic lens for optimum integration with the 5-inch pure-pulp cone midrange driver directly below it. Powerful bass is provided by a 12-inch cast-frame, white pure-pulp cone woofer in a bass-reflex enclosure, tuned via a single front-firing port tube. The high-frequency and mid-frequency L-pad attenuators on the front baffle preserve the classic features of this iconic legend.
We only sell 100% Original, Top-quality JBL Synthesis Genuine Products.
- Brand: jbl
- Low-frequency transducer: 12-inch (300mm) pure pulp cone woofer (JW300PW-8)
- Mid-frequency transducer: 5.25-inch (125mm) polymer-coated pure pulp cone (105H-1)
- High-frequency transducer: 1-inch (25mm) titanium dome with soft surround (JT025TI1-4)
- Sensitivity: 90dB (2.83V/1m)
- Power Handling: 25 – 200 Watts RMS
- Crossover Frequencies: 450Hz, 3.5kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 40kHz (-6dB)
- Dimensions: 25.06 x 15.34 x 14.625 inches (636.52 x 389.64 x 371.48mm)
- Weight: 58.5 lbs (26.7 kg)
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Warranty Period: 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.