JBL CONTROL 25-1 Compact Indoor Speaker
– Compact Indoor/Outdoor Background/Foreground Speaker
The Control® 25-1 is a two-way 5” speaker with rich sonic character, wide coverage, consistent dispersion, versatile mounting, and a contemporary high-design look that fits into a wide range of decors. This makes Control 25-1 an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications, including retail stores, restaurants, health clubs, theme parks, educational facilities, hospitality, music cafes, leisure venues, and anywhere where a top quality high-output indoor/outdoor foreground/background music (and/or paging) speaker is required.
• 5-¼” woofer with woven fiberglass cone
• 3/4” PEI diaphragm tweeter with fluid cooling
- Contemporary, high-design appearance
- Built-in InvisiBall® mounting hardware*, plus available U-bracket
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers
- Wide 100° x 100° coverage
- 100 Watt power handling (200 Watt program) in direct 8Ω setting, plus built-in 30 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap transformer.
- High fidelity sound character with broad frequency response of 60 Hz – 20 kHz.
We only sell 100% Original, Top-quality JBL Genuine Products.
- Brand: JBL
- Model: Control 25-1
- Frequency Range: (-10dB) 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: (±3 dB) 85Hz – 17 kHz
- Power Rating: 200 W Continuous Program (2 hrs) 100 W (400W peak), Continuous Pink Noise (2 hrs) 75 W (300W peak) Continuous Pink Noise (100 hrs)
- Maximum Input Voltage: 25.3 V RMS (2 hrs), 50.6 V peak
- Maximum SPL (1m): 110 dB ave. Continuous Pink Noise (116 dB peak)
- Sensitivity: 90 dB, 1W/1m (ave. 100 Hz – 10 kHz)
Coverage Angle: 100° x 100°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 6.04 (averaged 1kHz – 16kHz)
Directivity Index (DI): 7.6dB (averaged 1kHz – 16kHz)
- Impedance: 8 ohms (THRU setting)
- Crossover Type: 2nd order low-pass, 3rd order high-pass
- Transformer Taps: 70V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.7W 100V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W Insertion Loss <0.94 dB at any tap setting Thru Setting: 8Ω nominal
- Recommended Protective High-Pass: 60 Hz high-pass (24 dB/oct) (for 8Ω operation and for all 70V/100V taps settings).
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 243 x 188 x 145 mm (9.6 x 7.4 x 5.7 in); 203 mm (8.0 in) deep total when mounted on InvisiBall wall-mount bracket.
- Net Weight (each): 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs)
- 1 Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.