Denon RCD-M41 Hi-Fi Amplifier
- Building on the multi-award winning RCD-M40DAB, the new Denon RCD-M41DAB features improved sound, style and facilities. The newly-developed discrete analogue amplifier circuit reduces signal paths for greater clarity and impact, while the new Bluetooth implementation combines convenience with an off switch to reduce its influence on the sound of other sources when not in use. Meanwhile the new cosmetic design echoes that of Denon’s flagship ‘NE’ separates. The RCD-M41DAB has two digital optical inputs to hook up a TV, set-top box or other digital gear that deserves improved audio quality, and has built-in CD plus FM radio DAB/DAB+. Add the SC-M41 speakers and you will get the full D-M41DAB system for the best HiFi sound.
- High power output with newly designed full discrete analogue amplifier circuit
Denon’s engineers have completely rethought the design, from the styling and facilities right through to the audio circuitry, to offer even more performance and value. The new amplifier circuit delivers 2x30W, so the Denon RCD-M41DAB has more than enough power to drive either the matching SC-M41 speakers or other popular choices (the CD receiver can be bought separately), and there’s also a dedicated headphone amplifier section for personal listening.
- Simple & Straight circuit design for sound purity
Denon’s popular M series gives you high sound quality based on the “simple & straight” concept. The circuitry is uncomplicated, signal paths are short, and all adverse influences on sound quality have been minimised. The circuit design and the way the chassis is built ensure that the sound you hear is utterly faithful to the original performance.
We only sell 100% Original, Top-quality Denon Genuine Products.
- Available colors: Black: Yes
- Remote Control: RC-1214
- Power Consumption in W: 70
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.3
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in inches: 8.27 x 12.13 x 4.53
- Weight in LBS / kg: 8.82 / 4 kg
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1kHz): 30 W
- Number of channels: 2
- Freq. Response (Analog In): 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Frequency Range FM: 87.5 Mhz-107.9 MHz
- Frequency Range AM: 520 kHz-1710 kHz
- High Quality Power Output: 2 X 30
- CD Compatibility: CD / CD-R/RW / WMA / MP3: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- USB Audio (Front) / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone: No / Yes / Yes
- Tone Control: Bass / Treble / Balance: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Programmable Timer: Once / Daily: Yes / Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.