Denon PMA-1700NE Integrated Amplifier
- With ultra-high current single push-pull circuit power and Advanced AL32 Processing, the Denon PMA-1700NE retains the detail of the original recording. Listen to your favorite music via the two digital inputs, a rear USB-B input, MM or MC phono equalizer—or go analog with the included DAC mode
- Able to decode high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC, and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192 kHz, as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD), PMA-1700NE lets you enjoy each note exactly as the artist intended
- Advanced AL32 Processing Plus uses data interpolation algorithms, which support high resolution 384 kHz/32-bit audio sources. The algorithms add in the points that should exist before and after large quantities of data, smoothing out the waveform and restoring information that was lost during the digital recording. The resulting playback is highly detailed, free of interferences, richly expressive in the lower range, and beautifully faithful to the original sound. Hear your favorites like never before.
- Founded in 1910, Denon has a deep heritage of “firsts” in audio technology—from Japan’s first audio electronics manufacturer to producing the world’s first commercial CDs. This focused investment in audio R&D ensures you get the latest technology and highest quality with every listening experience.
We only sell 100% Original, Top-quality Denon Genuine Products.
- Unit (W x D x H): 434 x 410 x 135mm
- 17.1 x 16.1 x 5.3in
- Cabinet Size (W x D x H): 434 x 374 x 135mm
- 17.1 x 14.7 x 5.3in
- Net weight: 17.6kg
- Packaging Dimensions (W x D x H): 548 x 520 x 249mm
- 21.6 x 20.5 x 9.8in
- Packaging gross weight: 20.4kg
- Power Amplifier Circuit: New UHC-MOS
- Single Push Pull (7)
- Power Trans: Dual El Core
- Pre Amplifier Circuit: Variable Gain Preamplifier
- (OP AMP)
- Volume: Electric
- (MUSES 72323)
- Bass / Treble / Mid / Balance Control: Yes / Yes / No / Yes
- Type of Tone Control: Electric
- Controlled by Potentiometer
- Headphone Circuit: Use Power amplifier
- Source Direct: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years
There are no reviews yet.