Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max streaming Alexa Voice Remote
- Our most powerful streaming stick – 40% more powerful than Fire TV Stick 4K, with faster app starts and more fluid navigation.
- Cinematic experience – Watch in vibrant 4K Ultra HD with support for Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+ and immersive Dolby Atmos audio (on select titles)
- Endless entertainment – Stream thousands of movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar and many more apps. Subscription fees may apply.
- Also compatible with the next-gen Wi-Fi 6 routers. Enjoy smoother 4K streaming across multiple Wi-Fi 6 compatible devices
- Live TV – Watch live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SonyLIV, Voot, Discovery+, and others.
- Alexa Voice Remote – Search and launch content with your voice. Get to favorite apps quickly with preset buttons. Control power and volume with one remote.
- Brand: amazon
- Model: 4k max
- Color: Black
- Size: 99 mm x 30 mm x 14 mm (only housing) | 108 mm x 30 mm x 14 mm (including the connector)
- Weight: 48.4g
- Processor: Quad-core 1.8GHz MT8696
- GPU: IMG GE8300, 750MHz
- Storage: 8 GB
- Wi-Fi: MT7921LS. Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax (Wi-Fi 6) networks
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 + LE. Pair with compatible Bluetooth speakers, headphones, video game controllers, and more
- Voice support: Yes, with the Alexa Voice Remote (included) or free Fire TV app (available for download on Fire OS, Android, and iOS)
- IR device control with included Alexa Voice Remote: The included Alexa Voice Remote can control Fire TV Stick 4K Max and certain functions (such as power and volume) on a wide range of compatible IR-enabled devices, including TVs, soundbars and A/V receivers. Note: Certain functions may not be available on some IR-enabled devices
- Ports: HDMI ARC output, micro USB for power only
- Audio support: Dolby Atmos, 7.1 surround sound, 2-channel stereo, and HDMI audio pass through up to 5.1. Dolby Atmos is available on select Prime Video, Netflix, and Disney+ Hotstar titles when connected to compatible equipment
- 4K Support: To watch movies and TV shows in 4K Ultra HD, you need a compatible Ultra HD TV. All services may not be available in 4K/HDR. Certain services are subject to change at any time, may not be available in all areas, or in 4K/HDR, and may require separate subscriptions. Learn more about services
- Content formats supported: Video: Dolby Vision, HDR 10, HDR10+, HLG, H.265, H.264, VP9, AV1 Audio: AAC-LC, AC3, eAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), FLAC, MP3, PCM/Wave, Vorbis, Dolby Atmos (EC3_JOC), Photo: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Warranty : 1 Year Warranty