Revel Performa3 C208 Center Speaker
- Revel C208 low-frequency transducers and midrange transducer feature distortion reduction mechanisms that stabilize the flux field during operation, assuring low distortion even at high listening volumes. These precision transducers utilize ribbed aluminum cones for ideal piston-like behavior that eliminates a major source of resonances that are clearly audible in most other loudspeakers. Their cast aluminum frames eliminate another source of resonances that is common in many lesser-quality loudspeakers.
- The C208 tweeter has been created around a newly-designed motor and dome assembly that sets a new standard of transparency for the Performa3 category. The tweeter’s integrated acoustic lens waveguide is based on a breakthrough mathematical approach that accurately matches the tweeter’s dispersion to that of the midrange transducer in the crossover region. This gives the loudspeaker very smooth sound far off-axis – an important contributor to overall sound quality, providing consistent sound over an exceptionally wide listening area. In fact, this new waveguide actually increases the tweeter’s dispersion at higher frequencies.
We only sell 100% Original, Top-quality Revel Genuine Products.
- Brand: Revel
- Model: Performa3 C208
- Color: black
- High-frequency Driver Components: 1” (2.5 cm) Aluminum Tweeter with Acoustic Lens Waveguide
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Connections: Dual Sets of Binding Posts
- Low Frequency Extension: -10dB@34Hz -6dB@41Hz -3dB@50Hz
- Low-frequency Driver Components: Dual 8” (20 cm) Aluminum Cone, Cast-frame Woofers
- Mid-frequency Driver Components: 4″ (10 cm) Aluminum Cone, Cast-frame Midrange
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50-350
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Height: 11.8″ (30 cm)
- Width: 28.9″ (73.5 cm)
- Depth: 13.8″ (35 cm)
- Weight: 52 lb (23 kg)
- Warranty Type: Manufacturers
- Warranty Period: 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.